Gutter Cleaning is a service that is in big demand in the fall & spring but roof gutters should be kept clean year round.
Over-spilling gutters can cause all kinds of damage.
- Water seeping into basements.
- When extra water around foundations freezes, it can cause cracks in the foundation which naturally, cause more problems.
- Washing away loose fill and mulch,
- Peeling paint from siding.
- Extra weight in gutters adds extra weight which can cause gutters to pull away from the house and even fall.
- If you live in areas prone to freezing, this extra material in the gutter will cause ice dams and ice buildup which can cause major damage to shingles and sometimes the roof sheathing as well.
- Water backing up in the wrong place will often find it’s way behind siding which then causes wood rot and very costly repairs.
- Standing water in a roof gutter creates a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- If your roof gutter falls from it’s rightful place, it may very well cause even more damage as it smashes into windows or other items on it’s way to rest in what may be a very undesirable location.
We are Pet friendly People.
Our Typical Services Include:
Areas We Service:
Conneaut Lake, PA
We Can Provide:
- Weekly cleaning
- Bi-weekly cleaning
- Monthly cleaning
- One-time service